Google Chrome Canary
This page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\89.0.4378.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 2.18 MB (2283632 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 9.40 MB (9855632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.18 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (858.11 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.30 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.03 MB)
- setup.exe (2.65 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 89.0.4378.0
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-04 10:17:11.260