Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\84.0.4129.1\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.84 MB (1927664 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 11.23 MB (11774352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.84 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (657.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (946.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.15 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.68 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (824.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.19 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 84.0.4129.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-28 09:02:29.350