Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. You can read more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\sctha\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\sctha\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\77.0.3857.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.61 MB (1691120 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.33 MB (6635440
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.61 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (694.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (857.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 77.0.3857.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-19 10:21:55.760