Google Chrome Canary
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Google LLC. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\78.0.3875.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.65 MB (1733104 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 9.91 MB (10394528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (647.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.75 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (798.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.08 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 78.0.3875.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-06 23:31:11.760