Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Google LLC. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\84.0.4128.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.55 MB (1627120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 9.85 MB (10325376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.55 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (567.48 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (70.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (855.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (708.48 KB)
- setup.exe (1.91 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 84.0.4128.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google LLC. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-28 01:25:13.210