Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\76.0.3775.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1704944 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 6.30 MB (6606256
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (571.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (694.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 76.0.3775.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google LLC. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-24 13:12:16.647