Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google LLC. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\81.0.4022.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.62 MB (1702896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take an average of 6.38 MB (6690736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (686.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 81.0.4022.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-09 06:17:27.933