Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\80.0.3967.4\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 1.63 MB (1707504 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.32 MB (6631344
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (695.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (852.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.12 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 80.0.3967.4
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-15 09:00:44.647