Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Check out here
for more details on Google LLC. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4155.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.88 MB (1971184 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.17 MB (8569248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.88 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (758.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.03 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (951.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.39 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4155.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google LLC. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-25 06:32:16.033