Google Chrome Canary
You can find below details on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Google LLC. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\88.0.4291.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 2.34 MB (2455536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 13.64 MB (14302080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.34 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (744.98 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (714.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.76 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (953.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.71 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 88.0.4291.1
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-15 17:31:33.277