Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\77.0.3827.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1730544 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 9.86 MB (10340768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (689.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1,023.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.66 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (795.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.10 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 77.0.3827.1
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by Google LLC. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-16 15:42:46.987