Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\88.0.4310.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 2.15 MB (2251248 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 9.21 MB (9659296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.15 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (814.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.26 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,007.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.63 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 88.0.4310.0
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google LLC. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-31 13:20:31.407