Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\87.0.4278.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 2.31 MB (2423280 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.73 MB (13352336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.31 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (713.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.73 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (921.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 87.0.4278.1
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-30 10:26:14.153