Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google LLC. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\NitroPC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\NitroPC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\81.0.4021.2\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1702896 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 6.38 MB (6690736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (686.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.0.4021.2
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-09 00:30:50.897