Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Additional info about Google LLC can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\81.0.4029.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.73 MB (1812976 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 10.25 MB (10744224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.73 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (677.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (845.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.25 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 81.0.4029.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google LLC. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-17 08:30:33.447