Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Open here
for more details on Google LLC. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4154.1\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it takes around 2.03 MB (2133488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 11.94 MB (12517264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.03 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (714.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1,008.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.13 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.76 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (915.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.44 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4154.1
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-25 01:18:08.697