Google Chrome Canary
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Go over here
for more info on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\81.0.4030.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.62 MB (1703920 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 6.38 MB (6693808
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (686.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 81.0.4030.0
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-17 09:36:49.097