Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. You can read more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\Mak5\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\Mak5\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\84.0.4120.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.72 MB (1803248 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take an average of 7.58 MB (7951776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.72 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (678.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (972.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (846.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 84.0.4120.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-20 13:28:38.527