Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\81.0.4033.2\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.61 MB (1690096 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 6.33 MB (6634416
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.61 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (841.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.19 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 81.0.4033.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Some people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-21 00:20:10.473