Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More info about Google LLC can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's decision. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\81.0.4014.1\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1813488 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 10.08 MB (10569120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.73 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (677.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.55 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (845.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.0.4014.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-02 04:40:06.123