Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google LLC. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\80.0.3983.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 1.63 MB (1708016 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.40 MB (6707120
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (850.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 80.0.3983.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-02 09:14:49.763