Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More information about Google LLC can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\77.0.3828.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.46 MB (1533424 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 8.78 MB (9203104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (626.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (928.48 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (721.98 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 77.0.3828.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google LLC. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-17 07:35:52.493