CCC Help Thai
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Thai program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Thai's main executable file and it occupies about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0321.2217.38193
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 15:27:57.390