CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy about 3.36 MB (3526656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2007.0202.1922.34565
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by ATI. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:20:12.773