CCC Help Portuguese
This page is about CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese contains of the executables below. They take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.0907.2139.37006
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application by ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:50:22.937