CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0702.1238.20840
of CCC Help Portuguese. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:49:52.300