CCC Help Portuguese
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. More data about the app CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Portuguese program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Portuguese's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Portuguese. They take about 3.09 MB (3241472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0204.1428.25921
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:27:03.800