CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1125.2141.38865
of CCC Help Portuguese. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by ATI. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:23:43.620