CCC Help Portuguese
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Portuguese. They take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2009.1111.2326.42077
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:06:44.717