CCC Help Portuguese
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. More info about the app CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Portuguese. They take about 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.0811.2121.36462
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:02:23.560