CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. More information about CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Portuguese program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2008.0328.2321.39969
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program released by ATI. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 04:04:14.923