CCC Help Portuguese
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Portuguese. They take about 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2007.0815.2325.40058
only. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:33:05.343