CCC Help Portuguese
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's web page. CCC Help Portuguese is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0630.0015.41755
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:19:30.530