CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. CCC Help Portuguese is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CCC Help Portuguese's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese is comprised of the following executables which take 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0628.2339.40663
alone. For other CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program released by the software company ATI. Some people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:05:14.850