CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. Further information about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CCC Help Portuguese's primary file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Portuguese. They take about 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2008.0422.2138.36895
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Portuguese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:32:49.763