CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. More information about the app CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0304.1134.20703
alone. For other CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by the software company ATI. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:44:32.207