CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. More details about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's main executable file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They take an average of 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0302.2232.40412
of CCC Help Portuguese. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:21:07.303