CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. More info about the program CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese is composed of the following executables which take 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1209.2334.42329
of CCC Help Portuguese. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:17:17.257