CCC Help Portuguese
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. CCC Help Portuguese is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's main executable file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Portuguese. They take 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0729.2226.38498
of CCC Help Portuguese. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Portuguese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:05:44.387