CCC Help Portuguese
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Portuguese contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0401.2258.39449
of CCC Help Portuguese. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application by ATI. Some users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:18:18.597