CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. More information about the software CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They take an average of 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.1118.1602.28745
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:54:48.917