CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Portuguese's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.73 MB (6006784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0520.1630.27815
of CCC Help Portuguese. For other CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application offered by ATI. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Portuguese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:45:51.910