CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. CCC Help Portuguese is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CCC Help Portuguese's primary file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese contains of the executables below. They take 3.24 MB (3401728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (338.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 0108.2146.2564.38893
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 21:33:29.947