CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Portuguese application is to be found in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.79 MB (3969536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2009.0929.1442.24574
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:02:18.633