CCC Help Portuguese
A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows version was developed by ATI
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCCInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.73 MB (2863104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.0421.0656.10561
alone. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to remove CCC Help Portuguese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Portuguese is a program released by the software company ATI. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:48:00.880