CCC Help Portuguese
This page is about CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More info about the application CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.06 MB (4260352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0330.2134.36914
of CCC Help Portuguese. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by ATI. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 23:37:27.623