CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can read more about on CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file is named CCCInstall.exe and its approximative size is 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Portuguese. They take about 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.0511.2152.37435
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:41:35.283