CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info on CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's primary executable file and it occupies close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.0825.2145.37182
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by ATI. Some people try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:06:18.973