CCC Help Portuguese
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0412.1408.23514
of CCC Help Portuguese. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program released by ATI. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 11:08:39.173