CCC Help Portuguese
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese is composed of the following executables which take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2009.0729.2237.38827
only. For other CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:05.020